If you do not have access to a computer, you may download photos directly to your iPhone or iPad. Note: This requires more time and takes up more space on your phone. Large galleries may take over an hour.
Before You Start
- Ensure that you are connected to reliable Wi-Fi.
Note: Downloads will fail if you use cellular data.
- Ensure that your screen does not turn off (Tap Settings > Display & Brightness > Auto-Lock > Never).
Note: Downloads will fail if the screen locks.
- Install the Google Chrome app (free).
Note: You may use Safari, but Safari will not notify you if the download fails.
- Install the WinZip app (free).
- Open WinZip and tap OK to accept the requested permissions.
Download Your Photos
- Tap the Download link in the email from your photographer. A new Safari window opens. Do NOT tap the Download button.
- Tap the Share icon.
- Tap the Copy button.
- Open the Chrome app.
- Tap the search bar, and then select Link you copied to open the download link in a Chrome window.
- Tap the Download button. A bar appears at the bottom of the page.
- Tap the Download link. Do NOT go to other apps or tabs. Wait for the download to finish.
Note: This may take some time, depending on the number or photos and speed of your connection.
- After the download completes, tap Open in.
- Select Copy to WinZip. The WinZip app opens.
Note: You may need to swipe left to see more options.
- Tap the pen on the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap Select All.
- Tap the Save Image icon at the bottom of the screen. Your images are now available in your Photos app.