The entire team at CloudSpot thrives off of feedback. We hustle every day to build a platform to help make things easier for photographers just like us!
We absolutely love brainstorming, trying new things, and dreaming big. We firmly believe that you should have a part in that journey as we all grow together. Below is a list of some of the bigger features we have in our sights.
📣 This list is in no particular order and definitely does not
represent everything...we like keeping a few surprises up our sleeves!
Pay Offline - Photographers can accept orders in their gallery, but collect payment separately from their client.
- More Print Lab Partners - We are reaching out to more labs both in the USA and internationally to explore possibilities.
- More WHCC Products - Our catalog will be expanding to new print sizes and paper types.
Dubsado Integration (Phase 2) - We will continue to build more powerful connections between our two companies which help streamline your workflow!
Client Mobile Apps - Create and deliver unique mobile apps for your clients; all sent through your CloudSpot dashboard!
PayPal Payment Option - Connecting your PayPal account to process gallery orders and for a quick checkout option for your clients.
Automated Emails - For sales and gallery reminders.
Deeper Analytics - Tracking emails, client activity, and Collection history.
Print & Product Packages - The ability to customize and sell bundled items at a discounted price in your gallery. (ie. Two 4x6s, three 8x10s, and one digital download...all for $25)
- Order Review - Approve cropping and replace images in Auto Fulfillment orders prior to sending it to print.
Catalogs Supporting Custom + Auto Fulfillment Products - The ability create a Catalog which allows you to sell some items from our print partners and others to be fulfilled by you.
- Notifications Center - A single place where all activity from your clients is shown to you on your dashboard.
On our Radar to Explore:
Square Integration - Ability to connect your personal Square account and accept payments through your client gallery.
Custom Domains - You'll be able to have your own domain in your CloudSpot Portfolio URL and galleries.
- (✨RELEASED ON 3/28/19 ✨) Multiple Gallery Visitor Favorite Lists - Clients will have the ability to save their favorites photos to more than just one general list.
- Email Templates - New designs and customization options. (✨RELEASED ON 10/05/18 ✨)
- Mobile/Web Access - Being able to access your images, get gallery links, and adjust gallery settings on the go! (✨WEB ACCESS RELEASED ON 7/03/18 ✨) (✨MOBILE ACCESS RELEASED ON 8/23/18 ✨)
- Extend Download Link Expiration - We're exploring what is involved with either removing or extending the 14 day expiration set to all download links. (✨RELEASED ON 4/09/18 ✨) (✨DOWNLOAD EXPIRATION REMOVED COMPLETELY ON 8/09/18 ✨)
- CloudSpot 3.0 - The desktop application is getting a BIG update based upon the feedback of our community and paving the way for new things to come! (✨RELEASED ON 5/22/18 ✨)
- Dubsado Integration (phase one) - The ability to quickly add a CloudSpot gallery link in the Dubsado Client Portal. (✨RELEASED ON 4/16/18 ✨)
- Additional Languages - Client galleries will be available in more more languages. (✨RELEASED ON 4/09/18 ✨)
- Client Gallery - An updated interface, experience, and enhanced favoriting/mobile features. (✨RELEASED ON 3/20/18 ✨)
- Gallery Covers - More layout options and support for adding a unique cover photo to any gallery in a Collection. (✨RELEASED ON 3/20/18 ✨)