With CloudSpot's embed feature, you can easily generate code to add your Portfolio directly into most web page AND make your client's experience 100% unique! 😍
To access the iframe code snippet:
- Go Account Settings > Portfolio Settings
- Click Generate HTML code
We have three different options to change how your embedded portfolio appears:
- You can Show header and footer or hide them
- You can Show categories or hide them.
Note that these changes only effect your embedded portfolio, not your full portfolio.
Once you are done toggling your desired iframe settings, click "Copy to Clipboard"
Customizing Your iFrame
Adjusting Width & Height
You can adjust the height and width by changing the following two values :
- height: 100%;
- width: 100%;
For example, width can be changed to 50% so it takes up as much space. Or a pixel amount could be used instead of a a percent:
- width: 500px;
Only Showing A Specific Category
You can display a specific category by changing the URL. Find the URL by navigating to your portfolio, and clicking on the category you want to display. Then change your URL to match. For example:
- Before: src="https://gavinwadephoto.client-gallery.com?nav=false&category=false"
- After: src="https://gavinwadephoto.client-gallery.com/category/family?nav=false&category=false"
Embedding a Gallery
To embed your gallery, change the URL inside src=" " to match your gallery. For example: