If you do not have access to a computer, you may download photos directly to your Android phone or tablet. Note: This requires more time and takes up more space on your phone. Large galleries may take over an hour.
Before You Start
- Ensure that you are connected to reliable Wi-Fi.
Note: Downloads will fail if you use cellular data.
- Install the File Manager app (free).
- Open File Manager, tap Skip, and then tap Allow to accept the requested permissions.
Download Your Photos
- Tap the Download link in the email from your photographer. A new window opens.
- Tap the Download button. Wait for the download to complete.
- After the download completes, open the File Manager app.
- Tap the Compressed icon.
- Tap the downloaded file with your photos.
- Tap Extract.
- Enter a name for the new folder with your photos, and then tap OK. Wait for the photos to extract from the downloaded file.
- After a list of your photos appear, press and hold the first photo listed until a check box appears next to the selected photo.
- Tap the select all icon.
- Tap the menu icon and select Share.
- Tap the Upload to Photos button.
- Confirm that the Google account displayed is correct, and then tap Upload.
Note: This may some time, depending on the number or photos and speed of your connection.
- After the upload completes, open the Photos app. Your photos are available in your Photos gallery.