If you do not have access to a computer, you may download photos directly to your iPhone or iPad. Note: This requires more time and takes up more space on your phone. Large galleries may take over an hour.
Before You Start
- Ensure that you are connected to reliable Wi-Fi.
Note: Downloads will fail if you use cellular data.
- Ensure that your screen does not turn off (Tap Settings > Display & Brightness > Auto-Lock > Never).
Note: Downloads will fail if the screen locks.
Download Your Photos
- Tap the Download link in the email from your photographer. A new Safari window opens.
- Tap the Download icon.
- Tap the Blue Down Arrow in the top right hand corner.
- Once your download has completed, tap the file that is shown (Myphotos_1).
- Your iPhone will open up Files, a pre-installed iOS app. Or, it will prompt you to re-download Files.
- Tap the "ZIP" file. The app will automatically unzip these items for you.
- Tap the new Folder that appears.
- View your images.
Save Your Photos
- Tap "Select" in the top right hand corner when viewing your images.
- Tap "Select All" in the left hand corner.
- Tap the Box with an Up Arrow in the bottom right hand corner.
- Select "Save Images" to save your images to your camera roll.