As photographers, we've felt the exact pain of trying to get our high-resolution images to our phones, spending way too long crafting the insta-perfect caption, and then THE APP CRASHES 🤬
It's enough to make you never want to post again...it just takes too much time. But...you know it's so important for your business and tagging all the right people. Marketing your work on social is vital!
We built our new Captions feature specifically to make downloading AND getting your saved captions right into Instagram an effortless mobile experience.
How to Save a Collection Image
1. On your mobile device, navigate to the Captions section in your Collection
2. Tap on the image you want to post to see all saved Captions
3. Tap the download icon to quickly tap/hold/save the high-resolution image to your device's camera roll.
Note: You must use the native browser of your device to save. It will not work if you are accessing your CloudSpot dashboard via a Home Screen shortcut.
How to Copy a Caption
1. Tap the "Copy" button to copy any Caption to your device's clipboard.
2. Swipe over to Instagram to add your saved image + paste your caption 🎉
If you have any questions or need additional help, feel free to contact us in the chat bubble in the lower right-hand corner of your dashboard. We're always happy to help!