CloudSpot's image importing tool makes it easier than ever to instantly bring over your gallery images and saved Captions directly into Plann to schedule all of your social media posts!
After you've connected your CloudSpot account within Plann, choosing your photos is a breeze!
Adding Single Images to a post 🏞
Log in to your CloudSpot account with your email and password.
Navigate to your desired Collection and click into it to view your folders/images.
From there you'll select one or more images you want to bring over to Plann.
**Pro tip** For any images with a saved social media Caption, you'll see the badge over the image.
Click "Import" and once they finish importing to Plann, click "Add."
Adding Multiple Images to a Plann Media Collection 📸
(so you can create a post later)
Much like CloudSpot, our friends at Plann allow you to upload batches of images into folders on their side so you can easily access those photos whenever you want to create posts in the future! You may want to bring over photos from different CloudSpot Collections and experiment with your Instagram grid layouts, so this allows you to get your photos and Captions to Plann first...no hopping back and forth required.
1. Inside Plann, click on the "Media" option in the top navigation
2. Select or create a new media collection folder
3. Click the "+" icon to add images to the media collection
4. Click "All Apps" and select CloudSpot
5. Our image importing tool will appear and you can select as many photos as you'd like.
6. Click "Import" and your selections will import to the Plann media collection folder.