Are you having trouble loading your gallery? Perhaps you're seeing an error that says, "Oops! Something went wrong!". This is typically a result of a small caching issue that occurs sometimes in your browser. Let's fix it together!
Fixing "Oops" on Safari
- Open up your Safari browser
- Click on Safari in the top right corner and then click on Preferences
3. Go to Privacy then click on Manage Website Data
4. Type in "client-gallery.com" in the search box.
5. Select client-gallery.com and click on Remove.
After you click Remove, you can close the window and then refresh your gallery page. Your client gallery should now appear!
Fixing "Oops!" on Chrome
1. Simply right click on the "Oops!" message.
2. Click "Inspect".
3. Select "Application" (If you don't see the option, click the >> button and it'll give you a drop down menu)
4. Click "Clear Storage" > "Clear Site Data"
Here's a video, just in case:
After you click clear site data, you can close the inspector window and then refresh the page. Your gallery should appear!
Fixing "Oops" on Safari Mobile
- Open up your iPhone's Settings app.
2. Locate Safari in your settings and tap on it.
3. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and tap on "Advanced".
4. Tap on "Website Data" at the top.
5. Type in the website you're needing to clear your cache on (either client-gallery.com or cloudspot.io) and swipe to the left and select Delete.
6. Open up your gallery or CloudSpot site and all should be fixed!