Watermark designs can vary greatly for photographers, so we wanted to give you the most control over how your watermark is stamped onto your images!
IMPORTANT: The size and proportion of your watermark file needs to be based off of the dimensions you use for your high resolution images. Your watermark must be under 500MB, and under 4000 x 4000PX.
For example, if you upload 4000px wide photos to store and deliver with CloudSpot, then open an image that size in Photoshop and create your jpeg or transparent png watermark file to fit in relation to that image.
- Open up original file and logo image in Photoshop
2. Drag and drop the logo file onto the original image. Free Transform the logo to adjust the size.
3. Once you have your watermark sized to your liking, open a new Photoshop document.
4. Make sure the new document background is "Transparent" and click "Ok."
5. Drag and drop your newly-resized logo from your original image onto this new document.
6. In the menu, go to Image > Trim and trim away the extra pixels around your logo.
7. Save that watermark as either a jpeg or transparent png file (recommended).
8. Open CloudSpot and click on “My Account” in the top right hand corner, and then click on “Settings”.
9. Next, click on “Gallery Settings” and upload your Watermark! You can also change the Watermark Location and Watermark Opacity, and even view how it looks ahead of time.
This watermark will now be visible in two places with CloudSpot!