Using CloudSpot's "Product Options" in Custom Fulfillment, you can now offer different sizes and customizations to your custom fulfilled products! 🙌
This is a great way to organize different print sizes, finishes, and other add-ons such as retouching to your custom products!
🛠️ How to 🛠️
1. In your Catalog, click "+ Add Product", then "Custom Fulfillment":
2. Here you can upload up to 5 sample images to show your clients:
3. Select the Category that you'd like this product to live under in your Storefront. You can also create a Custom Category here by clicking on "+ Create New Category":
4. Next, enter a name and product description for your product:
5. Now since we are adding multiple options to this custom product, we'll skip down to the "Add Product Options" button:
6. Under "Name", add what you'd like this option to be called (i.e. Size, Print Finish, Color, Frame, etc.). Under "Value", add all the different options you'd like to offer.
You can do this for as many product options as you'd like! 🙌
Pro Tip: If you want to re-order the "Values", you can do so simply by clicking and dragging:
7. Once you set all your Product Options, now it's time to set your pricing! Since every option can lead to a different price, you can customize the price for every combination.
Also, since shipping some products may cost more than the standard Custom Fulfillment shipping rates you set, you can add additional shipping fees to certain products.
You can see in this example if the client selected a frame, they were charged an additional $5 for shipping:
8. Don't forget to click "SAVE" in the top right corner, and then -
BOOM! You're done 🎉
Now you can go in and add even more products to your store! 😄
Here's what this would look like in your store:
If you have any questions along the way, we're here to help! Reach out using the chat bubble in the lower right-hand corner.
If you'd like help setting up your store, let's chat! Schedule a free 1-on-1 store setup call today by clicking this link!