Are you having trouble loading your CloudSpot Dashboard? Perhaps you're not able to log in, the dashboard is loading very slowly, or uploads are slow/failing. This is typically a result of a small caching issue that occurs sometimes in your browser. Let's fix it together!
Clearing Dashboard Site Data on Chrome (Mac & Windows)
1. From within your dashboard, click Command + Option + J (Mac) or Ctrl + Shift + J (Windows) to open up the Inspect element in Chrome
2. Select "Application" (If you don't see the option, click the >> button and it'll give you a drop-down menu)
3. Click "Storage" > "Clear Site Data"
After you click clear site data, you can close the inspector window and then refresh the page. Your Dashboard should load for you!
Clearing Dashboard Site Data on Safari (Mac)
Open up your Safari browser
Click on Safari in the top left corner and then click on Preferences
3. Go to Privacy then click on Manage Website Data
4. Type in "cloudspot.io" in the search box.
5. Select cloudspot.io and click 'Remove All'.
Clearing Dashboard Site Data on Safari Mobile (iOS)
1. Open up your iPhone's Settings app.
2. Locate Safari in your settings and tap on it.
3. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and tap on "Advanced".
4. Tap on "Website Data" at the top:
5. Type in cloudspot.io, swipe to the left and select Delete
6. Open up CloudSpot.io and all should be fixed!
Clearing Dashboard Site Data on Chrome (Andriod)
1. Open up Chrome on your phone.
2. Click the three buttons in the top right corner:
3. Scroll down and select Settings:
4. Scroll to the Advanced section and select Site Settings:
5. Select All sites:
6. Use the search tool to look up "cloudspot":
7. Click Clear & Reset:
8. Do this for all "CloudSpot" sites.
9. Restart your Chrome App and go to your Dashboard 😄
If you have any questions or need additional help, feel free to contact us in the chat bubble in the lower right-hand corner of your dashboard. We're always happy to help!