Are you having trouble loading your CloudSpot Dashboard? Perhaps you're not able to log in, or the dashboard is loading very slowly. This is typically a result of a small caching issue that occurs sometimes in your browser. Let's fix it together!
Clearing Dashboard Site Data on Chrome
1. From within your dashboard, click Command + Option + J (on Mac) or Ctrl + Shift + J (on Windows) to open up the Inspect element in Chrome
2. Select "Application" (If you don't see the option, click the >> button and it'll give you a drop down menu)
3. Click "Clear Storage" > "Clear Site Data"
After you click clear site data, you can close the inspector window and then refresh the page. Your Dashboard should load for you!
Clearing Dashboard Site Data on Safari
Open up your Safari browser
Click on Safari in the top left corner and then click on Preferences
3. Go to Privacy then click on Manage Website Data
4. Type in "cloudspot.io" in the search box.
5. Select cloudspot.io and click on Remove.
After you click Remove, you can close the window and then refresh your dashboard page. Your Dashboard should load for you!
Clearing Dashboard Site Data on Safari Mobile
1. Open up your iPhone's Settings app.
2. Locate Safari in your settings and tap on it.
3. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and tap on "Advanced".
4. Tap on "Website Data" at the top.
5. Type in cloudspot.io, swipe to the left, and select Delete
6. Open up CloudSpot.io and all should be fixed!